Kumaun University Counselling
Kumaun University Counselling 2017 for admission in B.Ed. is likely to be commence in the month of June 2017. All details are available at the official website of University. KUMAUN UNIVERSITY going to conduct the Counseling in the month of June 2017 which is decide to commence on June 2017 but have postponed. Counselling dates not declared yet from the University. For more information visit the official website. Kumaun University conducted the Entrance Exam for admission in the B.Ed. Interested candidates applied in this examination and now University preparing to hold the counseling for admission for academic year 2017.
To get the latest information about the counseling candidates are advised to stay linked with the University through the their official website. Admission and Seat Allotment process will be done on the basis of performance of candidates in the Entrance Examination.
Required Documents at Counselling:- Candidates must carried required documents for KUMAUN UNIVERSITY Counselling.
1) Original counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter.
2) Original Admit card along with photocopy of admit card/ Hall Ticket.
3) Bank drafts as per the guidelines mentioned on KUMAUN UNIVERSITY prospects.
4) All the original and photocopies of certificates of 10th & 12th class.
5) Rank Card/ Score card of the Examination.
6) Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing.
7 ) Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority.
8) Medical documents mentioned on KUMAUN UNIVERSITY application form
9) 4-6 Passport size photographs For other queries please check the www.kuntl.in