IBPS RRB Application Form
There is a good opportunity for the job aspirants, who wished to work with the regional bank of India as IBPS comes with a recruitment to recruit the various posts of Officers and Office assistants across the country. Government of India has approved to organize this recruitment under the guidelines of NABARD. Interested candidates can also go through the official website of IBPS to know more about the recruitment process.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/WHO CAN APPLY FOR RRB-2:
A candidate having a graduate degree or its equivalent from recognized University, can apply for any of the posts and proficiency in the local language can also be an important factor of your selection. For detailed advertisement about the eligibility, you can follow the following link given Official Notification.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY FOR RRB-2:
A candidate can also apply for both the jobs as mentioned by the IBPS but in case of Officer’s cadre, you have to fill a choice among the three available posts. You must scan your photo and signature prior to fill the application form.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RRB-2:
1) In order to submit your application fee, you have to go through the official website of IBPS and fill the online form available there.
2) After filling the application form, you should take a print-out of your application form and challan form.
3) Candidates are advised to keep safe your application form until the recruitment process is over.
4) For offline mode of payments, you have to fill the challan form and submit the fee in the any of the following seven banks – Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank and United Bank of India.
5) For Online mode of payments, the payment can be made via Master/Visa Debit or by Credit Cards or also by the Internet Banking.