NHFDC Scholarship 2015 Application Form, Result
The National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC) is responsible for providing the funds to the persons with disabilities. NHFDC – 2015 has now issued a notification for the scholarships to be provided in account to help the disable persons. The eligible candidates have to apply online in order to get the scholarship for the academic year 2015-2016. If you wish to know more about the NHFDC, you can go through the official website - www.nhfdc.nic.in.
DETAILES OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
• This scholarship is given to those students with disabilities to become a post graduate level professional or to get the higher technical qualification.
• For Trust fund, the candidates whose parent of guardian’s income is not more than 25,000/- per month are only eligible to get the benefits of scholarship.
• For National fund, the candidates whose parent of guardian’s income is not more than 15,000/- per month are only eligible to get the benefits of scholarship.
DOCUMENTS TO BE NEEDED FOR SCHOLARSHIP
• You must attach the proof or your annual income.
• The attested photo-copies of all of your documents should also be attached with the application form.
• The attested photo-copies of the certificates of disability.
• The receipt of the fee, about the course you want to take.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates can apply for the scholarship by online mode only. After filling the application form you will have to download the application form and then send it to the department with all your required documents to – The National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC), Red Cross Bhawan, Sector – 12, Faridabad – 121007.
RESULTS OF (NHFDC) – 2014:
The results of the NHFDC – 2014 is likely to be declared in the month of October, 2014. The results of the NHFDC will comprised of merit list, and the one who have the higher place in merit, will be preferred for the scholarship.