All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar has issued the recruitment notification for recruit the eligible applicants for Professor, Additional Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor post on regular basis. Applicants should read the complete details from below and apply for the post before the last date.
All details of AIIMS Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below:
1. Organization Name: All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar
2. Total Posts: 244 posts
1. Professor: 43 posts
2. Additional Professor: 38 posts
3. Assistant Professor: 90 posts
4. Associate Professor: 73 posts
1. Selection Mode: Through Interview
2. Age Bar: Applicant’s maximum age limit is 50 years on last date of application form.
1. A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject. (OR)
2. M.Ch. for surgical super-specialties and D.M. for Medical super- specialties (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
See official notification for more details.
Application Form Fees:
1. Form fees are Rs-1000
2. Form fees are Rs-300 (for SC/ST)
3. Pay the form fees through online process or via internet banking.
4. Pay the fees to the AIIMS Account Number 557820110000006, Bank of India, MICR No.: 751013019, IFSC Code: BKID0005578.
Apply AIIMS Recruitment 2016:
Applicants should apply for the post through online mode before the last date.
Official Website: http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/