State Bank of India has been expected to publish the merit list and interview schedule for SBI General Insurance had decided the Interview examination for filling up the Executive (Admin), Executive/Senior Executive (Assessing, Internal Audit), Manager/Sr. Manager (Commercial Claims, Fraud & Investigations, Legal), Assistant Manager (Personal Accident), Assistant Manager (Assessing), Insurance Trainee, HR & Learning Manager, Manager (Information Management), Branch Operations Head, Sales and Marketing etc posts against Employment Notice.
A very large number of applicants have appeared for SBI interview examination at exam centers. Now all of them are very eager to check their SBI General Insurance interview merit list.
Download SBI General Insurance Merit List / Interview 2017:
1. Applicants went to the official website http://www.sbigeneral.in
2. Click on SBI General Insurance link.
3. See the notice area and search the exam result.
4. Click on “Interview Examination result.
5. Enter your Roll/Registration number and click on submit button.
6. PDF file will be automatically downloaded in to your devise.