Delhi CEE Application 2016-2017, Notification, Eligibility

Delhi CEE Application

Delhi College of Engineering (DCE); Delhi Technological University (now called DTU) is about to publish the notification of Combined Entrance Exam (CEE) 2016-2017 for admission in Under Graduate/Post Graduate Engineering or Medical Programs BE, B.Tech, MBA, Ph.D., M. Tech., etc.

Students, who have secured 60% marks in Intermediate or equivalent examination in PCM, can apply/fill the application form of DCE-CEE.

Admission Procedure:
Since, there are 85% of total seats are reserved for the students of Delhi region, the only remaining 15% seats will be filled by outsiders.

As per the marks obtained in Delhi CEE 2016-2017 examination and availability of seats, counselling will be conducted for admissions.

Provisionally list (merit list) of short listed candidates for admission will be published from the official website.

Delhi CEE Application Fee:
Applicants have to deposit sum of Rs. 1,000 only as their DTU CEE application fee, including the bank charges extra. Fee can be paid by means of SBI demand draft in favour of “Registrar, Delhi Technological University”, payable at New Delhi.

How to apply?
1. Go through the official website of Delhi Technological University.
2. Register yourself by providing email address for DTU CEE 2016-2017.
3. Login again by choosing the course, you want to take admission.
4. Fill the available choices and locked them.
5. Take print out of Delhi CEE registration/application form and signed it.
6. You have to carry this application form at admission time.
7. Reservations for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC candidates will also be a key factor.
8. More information at Hindustan Jobs Portal.

Official Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment