DTU Counselling 2016-2017, Date, Brochure, Status, Details

DTU Counselling

Delhi Technological University will commence the 2016-2017 online counselling which will be hold on the basis of the All India Overall Rank by giving 40% weight age to Intermediate class or other qualifying examination marks and remaining 60% weight age to the performances in JEE Main 2016-2017 examination.

Applicants those are going to filling up the Counselling application form must be completed the eligibility criteria and then you can apply. DTU Counselling will be held most probably in the month of July and August 2016-2017.

Instructions to Check DTU Counselling 2016-2017:
1) Go to the official website of Delhi Technological University.
2) See the “Admissions 2016-2017” caption and open it.
3) Admissions 2016-2017 will be appearing in the middle of the “Academics” and “Campus Life” tab on the left hand of the main page.
4) Now look out the “B.Tech Lateral Entry 2016-2017” tab there.
5) You will see this tab on the bottom of the left hand side of the same page.
6) It hides few sub-headings in itself; you need to see the “Schedule for Admission” heading.
7) It provides you the complete detail of DTU 2016-2017 Counselling.

Official Website: http://www.dce.edu/

Check Also:

DTU Seat Allotment

DTU Admission

DTU Result

DTU MBA Admission

DTU Cut Off

Delhi Technological University Date Sheet

DTU Opening and Closing Rank

No comments:

Post a Comment