MPSC – Maharashtra Public Service Commission has mentioned the notification for State Services Main Examination 2014. All those examinees, declared qualify for Preliminary exam, are eligible to apply.
Maharashtra State Services Main Exam will be conducted for the appointment of qualified candidates on 433 posts.
Submit Application Form:
1. Submit your application form through the official website for take part in Mains.
2. Application fee of Rs. 515/- should be deposited by General category candidates and Rs. 315/- for the categories of reservation.
3. Payment can be made either through online or via offline mode by using challan form.
Dates to be remembered:
1. Last date for completing the registration is 7th of May, 2014
2. State Services Main Examination will be conducted from 30th of May to 1st of June, 2014.
Stay connected with ‘Hindustan Jobs Portal’, to get more details about admit card and exam results of MPSC.
Official Link: http://www.mpsc.gov.in/