GUJCET Cut Off Marks 2016-2017, Merit List

GUJCET Cut Off Marks

Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar conducted the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) on May, 2016-2017 for Medical courses.

Evaluating system:
The criteria, which will be followed by the senior authority to determine the GUJCET Merit List, may include 40% of the total marks for entrance test marks and the remaining 60% for the qualifying exams marks. 

Tentative Dates:
GUJCET Merit list for MBBS, B.Tech, BE, BDS, B. Pharm., etc. can be viewed from here. It can be observed tentatively in the month of June/July, 2016-2017.

Procedure for downloading:
You can also get GUJCET Provisional final merit list for medical, Paramedical, CBSE, etc by following this method:

1. Log on to the official website of GSEB.
2. The label ‘latest news and highlights’ will show you the link for getting GUJCET merit list’.
3. Click on that and save the pdf file on your computer/device. 

Stay visiting to get more similar updates right through in your mail box for free. You can also contact here for additional stuff:

Contact address:
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board,
Sector – 10,
Near Old Sachivalaya,
Gandhinagar – 382043

No comments:

Post a Comment