CA CPT Notification has been released by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India tentatively in the month of April, 2016. Common proficiency Test is likely to be held in the mid of June. The update will be on http://hindustanjobsportal.blogspot.com/.
CA CPT Application Form/Fee
Information brochure can be obtained in person by depositing the required fee of Rs. 1000/-. Here, Rs. 500/- has been charged for information brochure cost and Rs. 500/- for exam fee. Get CA CPT Application Form from:
Additional Secretary (Examinations),
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
New Delhi – 110002
CA CPT Online registration:
1. Go through the authoritative website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
2. Click on the link named as “Apply online for CPT 2014”.
3. Create your account by using email id and get the password.
4. Now you can fill the online application form by logging in.
5. Pay the application fee by using Internet banking or by debit/visa/maestro card.
6. Take print out of the generated application form.
7. Paste your recent colored photograph and ready the application form in prescribed format by enclosing it with required documents.
8. You can send the application form by hand or by post at any of the branchs, located at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Mumbai, Pune and Delhi.
Official Link: http://icaiexam.icai.org