EAMCET Merit List 2016-2017, Qualified, Not Qualified

EAMCET Merit List

JNTU – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is responsible for declaring the EAMCET (Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) Merit List 2016-2017. 

Students will get admission in Government and Private Colleges for BAMS, BNYS, Pharm.-D, B.Sc. (Ag), B.V.Sc., AH, B.F.Sc., BHMS, BE, B.Tech, BDS, MBBS, etc. through merit basis. 

Ranking calculation for EAMCET:
For unreserved candidates, EAMCET rank will be assigned on the basis of marks secured in entrance exam and qualifying examinations. 

While for the applicants belonging to SC and ST categories, 75% weightage will be give to the marks obtained in EAMCET and the remaining 25% weightage for the performance in previous qualifying examination. 

Process to download Merit list of EAMCET 2016-2017:
1.Log on to the authoritative website here: http://apeamcet.org
2.Get the link for downloading the EAMCET merit list 2016-2017. 
3.Follow the online instructions and save the pdf file for further usage. 

You will found the names of the candidates who have qualified or not qualified in EAMCET entrance test merit list.  

On the behalf of http://hindustanjobsportal.blogspot.com/, we suggests you to visit the official website on or after June, 2016-2017 for getting EAMCET merit list for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical departments.

Check Also:










No comments:

Post a Comment