Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), District-Mandsaur (Madhya Pradesh) has published the recruitment notification for recruit the 27 eligible applicants for Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Assistant post. Applicants those fulfill the necessary eligibility criteria should fill the application form and apply for the post before the last date.
Further details of ICDS Mandsaur Recruitment 2016-2017 are listed below:
1. Name of the Association: Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)
2. Total Vacancies: 27 vacancies
Name of the Vacancy:
1. Anganwadi Worker: 16 vacancies
2. Anganwadi Assistant: 11 vacancies
1. Age should below than: 18 years.
2. Age should above than: 45 years.
1. For Anganwadi Worker (Urban/ Rural regions): Applicants who pass Class 12th are eligible to apply.
2.For Anganwadi Assistant: Applicants who pass Class 5th are eligible to apply.
Process of Selection:
Applicants will be selected on Merit Basis.
Apply ICDS Mandsaur Recruitment 2016:
Eligible applicants should fill the application form and attach all documents and send to the relevant “Integrated Child Development Project Office” before the last date.
Official Notification: http://mpinfo.org/MPinfoStatic/rojgar/2015/1307/vac05.asp