Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), District-Panna (Madhya Pradesh) has released the recruitment notification for recruit the 184 applicants for various vacant posts such as Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Assistant and Mini Anganwadi Worker. Applicants those are interested must go through the details mentioned below and apply for the post before the last date.
Further details about ICDS Bhind Recruitment 2016 are listed here:
1. Organization Type: Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)
2. Total Posts: 184 posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Anganwadi Worker: 54 posts
2. Anganwadi Assistant: 107 posts
3. Mini Anganwadi Worker: 23 posts
1. Age should not less than: 18 years.
2. Age should not more than: 45 years.
1. For Post 1: Applicants must possess High School (If High School passed applicants not available than Class 8th applicants will be recruited)
2. For Post 2 & 3: Applicants must pass Class 5th.
How to Apply ICDS Bhind Recruitment 2016?
All those applicants who fulfill the complete eligibility criteria should send their complete application form along all relevant documents to the address mentioned in the notification before the last date.
Official Notification: http://mpinfo.org/MPinfoStatic/rojgar/2015/1708/vac09.asp