MG University Scholarship
The authority of Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) is going to announce the MG University 2017 Scholarship for the candidates those have recently started their new session of several UG and PG courses like B.Tech etc respectively. University starts various scholarships schemes such as Post Matric, Pre Matric and Renew Scholarship etc.
Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) Scholarship 2017 will be available for the students who have a valid GATE Score card. Candidates will get a sum of Rs-8000 every month for the period of 24 months.
MG University Scholarship details for M. Tech. Degree Programme in Applied Electronics.
Scholarship will be distributed to the candidates on the following situations:
1. Every student should take 8 to 10 hours of work per week similar to teaching and research activities as assigned by the university.
2. Candidates must obtain “First” class or equivalent to this during the “1st Semester” exams to become eligible for MGU Scholarship.
3. Candidates should not leave the course in the midway.
4. Candidates must not receive any emoluments, salary, stipend, etc. from any other source during the course of study.
1. GATE Score Card
2. Last qualifying exams marks sheet
3. Community certificate issued by the Tahsildar
4. Community and Income Certificate issued by the Village Officer etc
1. Candidates belong to SC, ST and OEC (without valid GATE Score) are eligible to get Rs-6000 every month as per the Kerala Government Rules.
2. Candidates belong to religious minorities (without valid GATE Score) are eligible for MCM scholarship as per the Kerala Government Rules.
MG University “ASPIRE” scholarship application form:
Official Website: http://www.mgu.ac.in/