SV University Distance Education
Sri Venkateswara University is ready to offer the admission to various deserving candidates in different Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) courses presently run under the university in Distance Education process in 2017 session. All the seeking candidates need to fill the online SV University Distance Education 2017 Application Form from the official website and submit back before the closing date for complete admission process.
Under Graduate (UG) Courses:
1. Bachelor of Arts (Open University System)
2. Bachelor of Commerce (OU System) etc
Post Graduate (PG) Courses:
1. Master of Arts in Economics
2. Master of Arts in English
3. Master of Arts in Political Science and Public Administration
4. Master of Arts in Sociology
5. Master of Arts in History etc
Post Graduate (PG) Diploma Courses:
1. PG Diploma in Hospital & Health care Management
2. PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
3. PG Diploma in Dress Designing & Garment Making etc
1. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
2. B.Ed III Methodology
SV University Distance Education 2017 Admission Criteria for B.Ed Course:
Every candidate is expected to select “Two” modes of teaching under B.Ed course. The programme consists of the following groups.
1. Mathematics and Physical Science
2. Mathematics and English
3. Mathematics and Telugu
4. Physical Science and English
5. Physical Science and Telugu
6. Biological Science and English
7. Biological Science and Telugu
8. Social Studies and English
9. Social Studies and Telugu
SV University Distance Education 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates possess Bachelor’s Degree with a Teachers and serving in any recognized Primary, Elementary or Secondary School and must have minimum “Two” years work experience of school teaching at any of the above level are eligible for admission to the course.
SV University Distance Education 2017 Admission:
1. Candidate’s admission will be done on the basis of length of service.
2. Seats reservation will be done on accordance with G.Os of Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
3. Candidates need to send the photo copies of required certificates along with the application form to the concerned authorities for verification of their genuineness.
4. Original documents will be submit during admission process.
1. The duration of course is minimum “Two” years.
2. Maximum periods allowed for completing the course is “Five” years.
SV University Distance Education 2017 Fees:
1. Candidates can buy the application form along with prospectus of Rs-360 (including serving charges of Rs-10) on or before the last date.
2. The entire programme fees are Rs-15000 along with Rs-145 in case of other university candidates.
DDE Online Challan Account Numbers:
1. Andhra Bank Account Number: 1032101000120302
2. State Bank of India Account Number: 31573987253
Official Website: http://www.svudde.in/