Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has published an advertisement online declaring that eligible candidates are required to fill up the various posts of Engineer and Junior Technical Assistant (Fire & Safety Department).
Applications for the designated post are invited before the last dates. Candidates should apply through the prescribed format after going through the details below.
Details of the Posts
1. Engineer: 2 Posts
2. Junior Technical Assistant: 6 Posts
For the post of Engineer
1.Candidate should possess the Engineering Degree in Fire and Safety discipline from a well reputed University.
2. He/she should not have less than 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
For the post of Junior Technical Assistant
1. To apply for this post candidate should be Matriculation passed with 50% marks from a board recognized by Central or State Government.
2. Candidates should have good knowledge of reading and writing English.
Physical Standard Requirements (Junior Technical Assistant)
1. Height v(without shoes): 165 cms
2. Minimum Weight: 50 Kg
3. Chest: 81 cms (unexpanded)
4.Chest: 86 cms (expanded)
5. Vision: 6/6 without any lid (no colour brightness)
Age Limit Criteria
1 .Engineer: 30 years
2.Junior Technical Assistant: 28 years
General and OBC category: Rs 300/-
Note: SC/ST and EX-Servicemen candidates are exempted from the application fee payment.
Process to apply
Complete application form can be downloaded from the authorized portal. It has to be filled and submitted along with all the relevant enclosures to the concerned address on time.
Official Website: www.cpcl.co.in/