North Maharashtra University has published a notification about the MNU Convocation 2016-2017. Candidates who are qualified the different programs under the North Maharashtra University can get the original certificate from the university in the convocation program.
The university will distribute the certificates on the convocation program such as B.Tech, M.Tech, BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, B.Com, M.Com, BA, MA, etc. Candidates who want to get the original certificates must appear in the convocation event on the specified date.
NMU Convocation Application Form:
1. Candidates are required to download the application form from the main portal of the university.
2. The application fee, five year from the date of passing: Rs. 250/- plus Rs. 10/- and than five years from the date of passing: Rs. 500/- plus Rs. 10/-.
3. Candidates can submit the application fee through cash or Demand draft drawn in the Name of Registrar, North Maharashtra University Jalgaon.
4. Convocation fee sent via M.O. or by any method other than that précised above will not be accepted.
5. Inappropriate application form or form submits after the last date will be rejected.
Important Dates (Tentative):
Last date to submit the application form: September 2016-2017
Official Website: http://www.nmu.ac.in/