Sikkim Manipal University Counselling
Sikkim Manipal University Counselling 2016-2017 is likely to organize by the university for the admission of the eligible and talented candidates in its UG and PG offered courses.
Sikkim Manipal University Counselling Details:
1. Physical presence of the applicants at the counseling program is necessary. On the basis of ranks, shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling.
2. In case any candidates cannot attend the counselling then candidates can allow any other person to attend with the official letter.
3. Candidate should carry all required documents or certificates and full fee on the counselling venue.
4. Any candidates or representative are failed to come on the specified date and time then they can attend the second round of counselling.
5. The selection of program done by the applicants is final and after that candidates cannot change their courses. Participants will be permissible into the counseling in person.
After the filling all the seats in a program then applicants can choose to be wait listed. Participants will be wait listed as per the obtained rank order in the counseling.
Candidates are required to carry the documents on the counselling program such as Score Card, 10th and 12th Classes Marks Sheet, Birth Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Character Certificate, Caste Certificate, etc.
Sikkim Manipal University Counseling First Round for B.Tech Admission through JEE (Main)
Counseling First Round
For all reserved categories (Sikkim, Defence, GTA, NE, PMF): June 2016-2017
For General JEE Applicants: June 2016-2017
Counselling Second Round
Counselling Second Rough through JEE (Main) score: July 2016-2017
Commencement of B.Tech 1st Semester: August 2016-2017
Official Website: http://smu.edu.in/smu.html