Walk-in-interview will be organized for the posts of JRF (Ayu.), Multi Tasking Staff in the Office of the Research Officer In-charge, Ayurveda Tribal Health Care Research Project, Qtr No.JGE/28 Type-II, Near AYUSH Hospital, Junglighat, Port Blair-744103. Candidates can attend the interview and get this golden opportunity.
Association Name: Ayurveda Tribal Health Care Research Project
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (Ayu.)
Number of the Position: 01 One
Salary Scale: Rs. 25000/- per month plus HRA @ 20%
Name of the Position: Multi Tasking Staff
Number of the Vacant Post: 01 One
Salary Package: Rs. 10000/- per month
1. Candidate age must not be greater than 35 years for the pots of Junior Research Fellow (Ayu.).
2. Applicant maximum age should be 25 years for the position of Multi Tasking Staff.
3. The age relaxation is applicable as per the as per rules
Educational Qualification and Experience:
For Junior Research Fellow (Ayu.)
1. Applicants who hold the degree of BAMS can apply for Junior Research Fellow (Ayu.).
2. Candidate must have the MD or MS in Ayu. And should computer knowledge of MS Office.
For Multi Tasking Staff
1. Aspirants must hold the high school class and senior secondary class certificate.
2. Applicants must have the good knowledge of computer.
Procedure to apply:
Candidates are required to appear in interview on the specified date and time with necessary documents.
Official Notification: http://www.andaman.gov.in/documents/10180/45950/ECHO%20Annon%20Vacancy%20Adv.pdf